To have a beautiful and healthy hair is a blessing at every age. A new haircut, color or hairstyling can entirely change your look. We love to spoil ourselves with frequent visits to hair saloons to achieve an ultimate hair styling, but often we forget about the long term damages hair drying and chemical treatments can cause. Unfortunately, in the modern world the air we breathe is not clean and the water we drink is not so pure, the food we eat is not always healthy and all these together along with other chemical treatments can significantly damage our hair and cause hair loss.
- Your hair is your crowning glory. You don’t always need expensive treatments, or visits to a hair salon to manage your hair professionally. There’s so much you can do yourself. Find below some tips that can help your hair shine again!
- A balanced and healthy diet is the best solution for strong and shiny hair than any than any shampoo, conditioner or mask. However, it’s not always easy to resist the delicious treats that are available in supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. Therefore, we suggest consulting your physician regarding taking food supplements to ensure that your body has all the required vitamins.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water every day. Water flushes out all the toxics that we have in our body, regulates PH balance and help us to achieve healthier skin and hair.
- Massage your scalp at least 3 times a week! A great solution for scalp massage is Renove home device by DeAura, which is a low-powered device for scalp massaging, specially designed for people suffering from hair loss. This new multifunction massage device that is easy to use at home, effectively stimulates the growth of new healthy hair and prevents hair loss. The message technology stimulates inactive “sleeping” hair follicles. Massage impulses have a germicidal action, quickly degrade nucleic acid enzymes. The Renove by DeAura massage device has been clinically proven tested and fully complies with all EU technical standards.
- Use hair masks at least once a week. If you are purchasing a hair mask, make sure to buy a high quality one. If you prefer to prepare hair masks on your own, make sure to use natural ingredients such as organic coconut oil and olive oil.
- After washing your hair always use an absorbent towel to soak up the excess moisture. If possible, don’t use blow-drying, irons or curling devices. Long term use of these devices will damage your hair and cause hair loss.
- Prevent unnecessary hair loss by choosing the right hairbrush. Its highly recommended to comb wet hair with a wide-tooth comb, combing from root to end, but avoiding touching the root.
Remember, stress and lack of sleep may cause hair loss. Try to sleep well, worry less and enjoy every moment. We only live once; let’s make the best of it!