I think every woman at least once asked herself a question: “How can I look younger?”. Scientists and researchers are looking for centuries to find a way to slow down the aging process. A lot of experiments, trials were done in order to help us to stop the time and aging.
Whatever you want to achieve in life comes with commitment and consistency. Same with the younger look. If we want it, we need to be consistent and implement a healthy lifestyle and diet.
Unfortunately, there is no way to stop the time and aging process, but with hard work and dedication, we will definitely achieve great results.
Here are 5 steps that we need to follow:
- Detox: Detox diets are said to eliminate toxins from your body, improve health, and promote weight loss. First of all limit alcohol consumption, as it damages the liver and slows all the natural processes in the body. You definitely need to drink a lot of water ( around 3 liters a day), as it regulates your body temperature, lubricates joints, aids digestion and nutrient absorption, and detoxifies your body by removing waste products. Don’t forget to reduce the amount of sugar and replace junk food with healthy one.
- Sleep: Good sleep is one of the essentials for a younger and healthier look. It’s recommended to sleep minimum 6 hours a day, better even 8 and go to bed before 23:00 pm. Having a good sleep is also important because while we are sleeping the growth hormone renews the old cell of our body, including the skin cells. Probably you know after a sleepless night we have dull skin and black circles under the eyes so we recommend NOT to make it happen too often
- Food: Probably you heard many times, Eat Healthy, Eat Healthy. It’s the fact that healthy food makes our body fit, slim, and also makes us look younger. Try to replace meat with fish and eat more fiber foods, vegetables, fruits. Exclude alcohol, drink less coffee and other sugar and caffeine beverages.
- Exercise: Try to make your fitness routine constant. It will help you to feel happier, energetic, and confident. No doubt that it will also make you look younger.
- Relax and Be Positive: By trying to be relaxed, your face will look younger. Stress and worries appear on our face and have a negative effect on our health.